Twitter is the best social networking website in the world. If you have multiple tweets on your twitter account and you want to delete all of them but twitter does not support any tweet delete feature for deleting old tweets from your twitter account, Tweetdelete would be the best option. And also twitter doesn’t allow you to mass delete old and unwanted tweets from your twitter timeline and profile. So if you are looking for How to Delete All Tweets, you are at right place.
How to delete old tweets using Tweetdelete
- Go to tweetdelete website from your web browser
- On the webpage, First of all you have to tick on the “I have read and agree to the Tweetdelete terms” option the press “Sign in with Twitter” button
- Now you have to enter your twitter login details to login tweetdelete website
- After login details, you can see all tweets and timeline and also you can access your all tweets
- Here you have to choose delete automatically option and set time to delete automatically.
- Now Click on the Active “Tweetdelete” button
Main feature of this website is you can Delete All Twitter Posts without any extra efforts. Interesting thing about this is that, you can Delete Tweets Older Than one week, two weeks, one month , three month, six month or one year too. So if you want to Delete All Tweets and Retweets from certain period of time, this TweetEraser tool would be help you to do this task effectively.
Check out this Tweetdelete Net website @ here
Alternatively you can check out video below to find how tweetdelete works.
Please note that, once you have deleted your tweets, the action is not reversible and non recoverable. So it is recommended that you take backup of your twitter account before you proceed towards deleting all your tweets.