Are you an advertiser who is looking for cheap online advertising solution for your business? Want to reach out to the targeted audience? Check out TrafficJunky, before you think about else.
TrafficJunky is recently introduced online ad network that offers powerful advertising solution based on CPM model. CPM stands for Cost per thousand impressions. Most of the internet marketer prefer to choose ads based on CPM model to get low-cost online advertising. CPM is marketing term that means that the cost is calculated based on thousand ad impression on the single page.
Traffic Junky helps you to drive targeted high volume traffic to your website to achieve your online marketing goals. Their CPM bidding ad network is a low cost that helps both advertisers as well as publishers to make maximum out of their campaign.
How does TrafficJunky work:
CPM-bidding model works perfectly for both advertisers as well as publishers. As bid by each advertiser will automatically select the best traffic gaining publisher website according to advertiser’s budget. TrafficJunky has a Geo-targeting ads solution so that if you want to target audience from particular country, city or region wise, you can do that easily.
Campaign creator feature in TrafficJunky is very easy to operate and work with. You get dynamic tracking option to check out the revenue and impression for website URL.
- User-friendly site layout and flexible CPM bidding model for both advertiser and publishers
- Detailed report status with dynamically tracking of your ads performance
- Weekly payout offered
- Payment option is PayPal, International Wire transfer, Paxum, etc.
- Minimum payout is $50
- You also get 10% referral commission but only limited to advertisers
- It offers banner ads, no popup or flash ads
- Top publisher websites are mostly adult related, e.g. Redtube, Youporn, Pornhub etc.
Traffic Junky is cost effective, reliable online CPM based advertising soltution for all. Are you already using Traffic Junky? Do share your reviews and feedback in the comments below.