Gmail is the best and most popular email service from Google Inc. Gmail allows you to make conversation via emails to anyone. Also, you will get 15 GB of free cloud storage on Google drive. You can send the email with images, file, documents etc. But many time when you are trying to send anything, Gmail show you 707 error message. So here we will be discussing about how to fix Gmail Error 707 on your google account.
Gmail Error 707 is the most common error in the Gmail service which prevents anyone from sending any mail from Gmail. So don’t worry if you’re facing this problem on Gmail. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix error 707 on your Gmail account.
The Gmail error code 707 is normally shown in any one of the following formats
- Oops… the system encountered a problem #707
- Server error occurred and your email was not sent error 707
Fixing Gmail Error 707
Clear cache data and history from browser (On Chrome Browser)
- Open Chrome Browser on your PC computer
- Now click on the “Menu” button on the top right side.
- Here you can see the “Setting” option then open it.
- In the “Setting” tab, you can see the “History” option on the top left side
Or you can also type in this URL in the search bar : chrome://history/
- Here you can see the “Clear browsing data” button and press it to clear all browsing data from chrome browser
- After pressing this button, you can see the new popup window for confirming this process
- Now in the popup, You have to select some options :
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cache Image and file
- Hosted app data
- Content license
After selecting an option, you have to press “Clear browsing data” button. Now restart your computer and try to send mail from Gmail.
Restore your system
- Open the “Start” menu and select “Programs” option
- Then click on the “Accessories” option to open it
- Now scroll down and select “System Tools” option
- In the System tools, you have to choose “Restore” system option to restore your pc
- Now follow screen instruction and complete this process and restart you PC computer.
We hope this tutorial has helped you to fix your Gmail Error 707 on your computer. Do let us know in the comment section below if you are still facing this issue with your google account.