All you need to do is just right click your mouse button and click on print button. It will open the other window.From there you can save your webpage as PDF directly into your computer.You can also save that webpage in to onenote 2007, Print with Google cloud print.
There is interesting option provided there from where you can tell your printer how much and what number of pages you want to save as PDF.If you want to print all pages as PDF,you can choose the radio button all.If you wish to save custom number of pages as PDF, you can set the number in box and appropriate pages will be saved as PDF in your computer.
You can set layout option portrait or landscape layout.If you want to print webpages in colorful layout, you can set the option black and white or colorful. After clicking on the save button, it will ask you the location where you want to save your page.Just choose the location and clicking on the save button will save your page as PDF into your computer.
- Colorful or black and white print can be printed as PDF.
- Layout can be managed as landscape or portrait.
- You can set custom pages to be saved as PDF.
- Number of copies to be printed can be set manually.
Some Chrome Extension Resource You might like:
- Manage Chrome Tabs with Page Snooze
- Check Adsense Earning from Google chrome
- Make Text links into Hyperlinks
- Skip Video Ads on Youtube
- Play online Games with Google Chrome