Sometimes you might seen that you have closed tab by-mistake and you forget which one website is there. Now you want to open that website again but don’t remember. In this article, we will show you How to Open Previously Closed Tab in Google Chrome browser. You can Reopen Closed Tab in Chrome using shortcut keys or with the help of using menu. So if you are looking for How to Open Closed Tabs in Chrome you are at right place. Here in this article, you will learn about How to Restore a Closed Tab.
Using Shortcut Keys to Shortcut to Reopen Closed Tab
- You can reopen all closed tab with shortcut keys
- Only you need to press Ctrl + Shift + T at the same time ( You have to press all three keys at the same time)
- If you have iMac or other apple computing device you can use this Shortcut : Command + Alt + T.
Using Browser option to Open Recently Closed Tabs Chrome
- Open Chrome Browser on your computer
- Now click on the “Menu” button on the top right side
- Then choose the “History and recent tabs” option from menu
- Here you can see the all recent closed tab and also you can reopen in chrome browser
Using Chrome History
- You can also view all closed tab in chrome history
- Press the Ctrl + H key to open history tab in chrome browser
- You can also do manually
>> “Menu” >> “Setting” >> “History” here you can view all closed tab
You can also type Chrome://history in the search bar and check out recently closed sites with time and date. Check out below video on how to open Open Recent Tabs that you closed by accident.
See also : How to add search engine in Google Chrome