In this article, we have mentioned about how to recover deleted files from Google Drive on PC or Mac. If you have recently deleted any file on your Google Drive account and now you want get back that file on your Google Drive, then you are at right place.
Here, in this article, you will find the complete guide about how to recover deleted files from Google Drive. This below mentioned method is very simple and easy so you do easily with your Google Drive to recover your deleted files.
Now follow below mentioned few simple and easy steps to get back your all deleted to your Google drive on PC or Mac.
Recover Deleted files from Google Drive on a PC or Mac:
- First of all, you have to login to your Google Drive Account using your account details
- After that, you have to click on the “Trash” option, which you can find on the middle left side of the Google Drive webpage
- In the Trash folder, you can find all your recently deleted files and you can easily recover them.
- Now, select the file you want to recover and right click on it. (You can also select multiple items to restore)
- If you want to recover single file then, right click on it and choose “Restore” option. (For multiple items, first of all, you have to select multiple files that you want to recover, after that click on Restore button which you can find on the top side of the Google Drive web page.)
You are done.