Most of android smartphones would provide moving facility that allow users to move their android installed apps to SD cards. Some of samsung smartphone doesn’t have this feature and they are not allowing us to move apps to SD card. We have also discussed about Apps2SD android app that allow you to Transfer Files to SD Card or Move Apps to SD Card. In this article, we are going to discuss on How to Move Apps to SD Card in Android?
How to Move Apps to SD Card
If your device is rooted, you can move and Download Apps to SD Card using Lucky Patcher. Without rooted device, you would not be able to use LuckyPatcher app. Before proceeding,make sure you have got backup of your android, so that you can retrive them back whenever needed.
Once you have successfully installed the Lucky Patcher on your smartphone, you can easily move apps, games on your SD card using following steps.
- Make sure that you have rooted device before you proceed further.
- Open Luckypatcher App from your Device.
- On the opened interface, tap the name of the app or game from the list that you want to move to the external SD card.
- Once the app or game is selected by tapping, on the next window that appears, tap the Move to /sdcard option from the displayed context menu at the bottom.
- Once the transfer is complete, You will see success message.
- Go back to move other apps on your SD card, repeat the procedure for Moving Apps to SD Card.
You can move one Android App to SD Card at a time only, If you have used this method and successfully Transfer Apps to SD Card on your device share your experience. if there is any issue, feel free to share your questions below.Check more How to Guide from Ehowportal.