We all know Google is a major search engine and most of the peoples are using Google to search most of their queries, problems, solution for anything. The majority of peoples love google because it is known as popular and providing the accurate result as per our searched queries. There is a number of reason to use Google because it’s not only search engine but it also provides some useful services like Gmail, Youtube, and Picasa and much more that everyone loves to use to.
Nowadays google is changing their search algorithm to the best possible ways that it can provide a more accurate result as per searched queries. Since most of the peoples are having an internet connection, it would be a very rare day that they don’t open google. In this article, we are going to discuss how to set google as homepage on most popular browsers like Firefox and Google chrome.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Firefox
Configuring google as homepage in firefox is very easy, just follow steps mentioned below to set google your homepage in firefox.
- Go to menu > click on option from there
- Go to General option
- On Homepage, add http://www.google.com and press enter
- You have done. Now whenever you open your firefox browser, you will see Google opened as your homepage.
How to Make Google My Homepage on Google Chrome
- Click on setting option from top right sidebar in your chrome
- Under appearance option, click on how home button icon
- New popup window will be opened, from where you can set google as your homepage
- On homepage popup, check open this page radio button and enter google URL there, so that google will be your homepage.
Now whenever you open new tag, google will be displayed as your homepage.
Check more details about how to make google as your homepage in Mozilla firefox or Google chrome browser from below.