In this article, we have mentioned how to transfer or move file or data from Dropbox to Google Drive easily without any problem.
If you are looking about how to move the file from Dropbox to Google Drive, then this article will guide you to move or migrate data from Dropbox to Google Drive. This is the simple and easy method that you can use to transfer data from Dropbox.
In this time, The Google Drive or Dropbox is a two most popular cloud storage drive among the users. With the Cloud storage drive, you can store your any type of data online and also you can manage according to your requirement.
Here, we have mentioned about two methods which you can use to move or transfer data from Dropbox to Google Drive without any problem. So follow below mentioned methods and steps:
Download and Re-Upload data to Google Drive
This is a very simple method that you can use to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive without using any third party software. In this method, simply you have to download the file from Dropbox which you want to upload onto a Google Drive.
Then, you have to upload the file to your Google Drive. As you transfer the file from your computer to smartphone using the data cable. Follow below steps to transfer data and file from your Dropbox to Google Drive.
- First of all, Log in to your “Dropbox” account then download the file which you want to transfer to your Google Drive.
- After you save your downloaded file to your computer’s local drive. Login to your Google Drive account.
- From the Google Drive page, click on the “New” button then choose “File Upload” option to upload a file from your computer’s local storage
- Here, you have to choose your downloaded file which you have download from Dropbox to transfer to Google Drive.
- Now Upload your selected file. As you upload another file from your computer to your Google Drive storage.
Using the MultCloud
In this method, you can transfer data and file using the MultCloud. The MultCloud is a web app that allows you to transfer files or data from your Dropbox to Google Drive easily without any problem.
Only you have to log into both account using MultCloud, then simply use the Transfer data features to migrate all Dropbox data to Google Drive. To move or migrate files from Dropbox to Google Drive follow below mentioned few simple steps:
- First of all visit the “MultCloud.com” and create a free account. (Here, you need to enter your preferred email, username and password to create a free account) Then, click the “Create Account” button. (You can also use MultCloud by clicking on “Experience without signing up” button.)
- Once you have login to your MultCloud account, then you have to click on the “Cloud Transfer” option, which you can find at top middle side of the screen
- After that, select the “Dropbox” from the list of all online cloud storage drives then click the “Next” button to go to the next screen
- Now, you have to authorize your Dropbox account by clicking on the “Add Dropbox Account” button. After that, you have to add your Google Drive Account in the same way.
- Once you finished the Google Drive and Dropbox’s integration with your MultCloud account. Then you can transfer files or data from your Dropbox to Google Drive account.
- Now, Select the “Cloud Transfer” option, which you can find at the top middle side of the screen. (Here, you will have to select Dropbox in the first box and the Google Drive in the second box.)
- After selecting the Dropbox and Google Drive to transfer data and files, you have to click on the “Transfer Now” button to start data moving process.
Note: Before transferring the files from your Dropbox to Google Drive, make sure that you have enough volume to store your files. If don’t have enough storage space, then the transfer will fail.