If you are looking for how to send email from Gmail on Android smartphone, then this article will guide you to send emails from Gmail app on any Android smartphone.
Now, Follow below mentioned few steps to send email from Gmail app on Android device easily.
- First of all, open the “Gmail” App on your Android device
- Tap the “Compose” button at the bottom right side of the screen
- Here, you have to add recipients in the “To” field (You can also add recipients in the “BCc” and “Cc” fields)
- Now, Add subject line in the subject field
- In the last field, write your message which you want to send
- After that, tap the “Send” button at the top right side of the page.
Note: Tap the “Format” to change the text formatting like bolding, text color, etc.
We hope this simple tutorial on how to send email in Gmail using Android has helped you. Do share your difficulties in the comments if you are facing any issue in following those steps.