If you are looking for how to see the WiFi password on any Windows-based computer of the laptop, then you are at right place, and this article will guide you to check wifi password of your connected network.
Here, in this article, we have mentioned the simple and easy method that you can use to see WiFi password on any version of Windows computer system.
This simple and easy method will work on all windows based computers or laptops that are running on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
How To See WiFi Password on Windows 10
Here, below we have mentioned the few simple steps that you can use to see WiFi password on your Windows-based computer.
- First of all, Right click on the Wi-Fi icon on the Windows System Tray and click on Open the network and Sharing option.
- Once the “Network and Sharing Center Window” opens up, Click on the “Connections: <Your Wi-Fi Name>” link. (it will open the Wi-Fi Status Window)
- Now, Click on the “Wireless Properties” button in the Wi-Fi Status window (it will open the new window)
- In the new window, you have to click on the “Security” tab
- Here, you have to check the option called “Show characters” (It will make the password visible).
We have also created a video guide for you for your easy help. Refer the help video step by step guide to finding WiFi password from your computer.
This was an easy and simple method to see WiFi password on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 computers. We hope this tutorial on finding WiFi password on Windows computer or laptop has helped you. Do share your comments below in the comments section if you are facing any difficulties in following those steps.