In these days, the Gmail is a most popular and widely used free email service provider which you can use to send Email to your friends, family member, etc.
The Google Mail service is also free of cost so that everyone can create Google account to manage Google mail account. With the one Google Account, you can manage all Google services like Google News, YouTube, Google Contact, Google Drive, Google Photos, Google+, Google Express, and Google Flights.
In the Gmail, when you delete any email from the Inbox, sent mail, or from any folder, they all deleted mail usually go to the “Trash” Folder of your Gmail Account. Once you delete any email from the Gmail, you can recover them from the “Trash” Folder.
But if you delete emails from the Trash Folder of your Gmail account. Then you cannot recover them. They were gone forever, because you have deleted them permanently from the Trash folder of your Gmail.
Here are the few steps which you can follow to recover deleted emails from the Gmail account. So follow below-mentioned steps to recover deleted emails from the Trash folder of your Gmail account.
How to recover deleted emails from the Trash folder of your Gmail Account
From the Trash Folder of your Gmail account, you can recover your all deleted email within the 30 days. Once the 30 days of the period gone, you cannot recover them from the Trash folder of your Gmail Account.
- Step 1: First of all, Log in to our “Gmail” account
- Step 2: After that, you have to click on the “Trash”, which you can find at the middle left side of the screen
- Step 3: Here, you have to select the emails, which you want to recover (If you want to recover all emails then click on the “Select All” option to select all emails)
- Step 4: Once you have selected emails to recover, do right click on them and choose “Move to Inbox” option to move all selected email into the Inbox folder of Gmail.
You’ve done it.
How to recover permanently deleted emails from the Gmail account
Yes, after the 30 days of the period too, you can still recover you all permanently deleted email from the Google Mail easily. The method to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail is quite simple and easy so that you can recover your permanently deleted emails from the Trash folder of your Gmail.
So follow below mentioned few steps to recover your permanently deleted emails.
- Step 1: First of all, open “Chrome” browser on your device
Step 2: Now, visit the following URL, which we have mentioned below
- Step 3: In this webpage, you have to enter your email in the first field then follow on-screen instructions
- Step 4: Type the “Email address” of the Gmail account you’re trying to recover messages from.
- Step 5: In the Next field, type the Date, when you first noticed the emails were missing
- Step 6: In the last field, describe the problem you are facing with Google Mail, and then click on the “Submit” button to send the deleted email recovery request
You’ve done it.