Do you frequently gets Google chrome has stopped working error ? Want to solve this issue permanently? Do check out this article on how to fix chrome stopped working issue forever.
Google Chrome is most popular browser from Google inc. Chrome equipped with lot of features and extension app that makes your work easy and fast. Many times google chrome is not working properly but don’t worry about it because of we have some guide to fix your Google Chrome instantly.
Upgrade Google Chrome & Reinstall it
- First of all you need to uninstall Chrome browser from your computer
- Go to “Control Panel and open it ~Click on “Programs” ~ then select “Google Chrome” and uninstall it
- Open My Computer and go to C drive ~open “Program Files” of your Computer ~ open “Google” ~ and delete “Chrome” folder.
- After uninstalling Chrome Browser you need to download latest version of Google Chrome
- After installing Chrome browser, restart your PC or laptop and check problem is solved or not.
Remove all extension, apps & clear cookies
To remove all unnecessary Extension and App from Chrome browser, follow the steps below.
To Remove app from Chrome browser
Open “Chrome” and copy and paste this url “chrome://apps” in google chrome search bar. You can see all app here than right click on it and choose “Remove from chrome” option.
To disable unnecessary extension from Chrome
Go to Setting option ~ Select “Extension” option on the top left side ~ Now you can deactivate all extension.
To clear Cookies and Site Data
Click on the Setting Option in Chrome or go to settings ~ Click on Show advanced settings option ~ now Scroll down and Click on “Clear browsing data” button. Now here you can choose and check on the box that you want to remove from chrome.
Reset google chrome Setting
- Click on the “Setting” icon top right side of browser or open “Settings” option ~ Scroll down and tap on “Show Advanced” settings button.
- Now tap on “Reset Settings” button to reset all of your Chrome browser settings.
- Now, again restart your System and check problem is solved or not.
Check out the video below to get more help about fixing google chrome has stopped error.