Frequently getting dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error on your computer? want to know how to fix this webpage is not an available error? Check out this tutorial on how to solve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error on the computer.
How to resolve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain
If you are not able to browse any website and all time you get DNS error on your web browser. In this situation, you are not able to browse some specific website because your computer’s DNS is not able to connect with a web address. But don’t worry about it because we have some solution for this error. In this article, we have some method to solve this error.
Fix nxdomain Error Via DNS client restart
This method only for windows based computing system. Follow the steps below to resolve this.
- Open “Run” program in your computer (Shortcut keys : “Window key + R” you can also press this shortcut keys for open run directly)\
- After opening “Run” program, Type “Services.msc” press the enter key
- Now, scroll down to find “DNS Client” in the list of services
- You have to do right click on “DNS Client” then click on the restart option
- It just takes a few seconds then try to connect web address
- Now restart your computer & you have done.
Fix DNS probe finished nxdomain Via DNS flush
To proceed with DNS flush, you will have to use command prompt from your computer. Follow the steps below to use DNS flush method.
- Press “Window key + R” then type in the search bar for CMD
- For Apple MAC operating system : You have to just open a terminal app from /Application/Utilities/.
- In the CMD program , you have to type this command : “netsh winsock reset”
- For MAC operating system you have typed this command : “sudo discoveryutil mdnsflushcache;sudo discoveryutil udnsflushcaches;say flushed” after typing this command complete a further process.
You can use new DNS on your computer
You can try this method on both computing device, Windows and MAC For Windows operating system
- Open “Control panel” on your windows based PC
- Now find and open “Network and Sharing Center” in control panel
- In the Network and Sharing Center, you have to choose “Change adapter setting” option and open it
- Now you have to do right click on the current connected network and choose “Properties” option
- In the new popup window you can see “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” you have to select it and then click on the “Properties” option
- After pressing on “Properties” option, you can see the new popup window on the screen. Here you have to choose this option : “Use the following IP address”
- After choosing it, you have to type :
- Preferred DNS Server : 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS Server : 220.127.116.11
After typing this, click on “OK” button to complete this process.
For Mac operating system
- Open apple menu and select “system preference”
- Then select the “Network” option
- In the Network, you have to select the “DNS” option
- Now, click on the plus symbol to add new DNS
- In the IPV4 option, you have to type
- In the first box type 18.104.22.168
- In the second box type 22.214.171.124
Now click on the “Apply” then press “Ok” button to complete this action.
After using this all method, you have to clear cache data and clear all web history from a web browser like chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
Check Video guide on how to resolve dns_probe_finished_nxdomain from top of this page.
Do let us know how do you fix and resolve this dns_probe_finished_nxdomain issue from your computer. Did this method help you? Please share your views in the comment section below.