Nowadays mostly peoples are using free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, hotmail etc. I prefer to use Gmail because whenever some mail contains any excel file, word like office documents, I can easily open those attachment on Google Drive. Gmail allows downloading files as zip folder if received email has more than one attachment. Downloading all contacts from Gmail account as CSV file format is an easy process. Follow this steps to quickly Download Gmail Contacts to your computer as CSV files and you can also export it to microsoft outlook.
- Login to your Gmail account and at the top, you will find Gmail option. Select that, you will find contact options.
- Now you will see contact page that are stored on your device, including android phone contacts that are synced with your Gmail account.
At the top menu, you will find more button. Click on that, so you will find import, export, print, find & merge duplicates contacts, restore contacts etc. From there choose export option it will show you export menus.
- Here you will get exporting contact option.Choose whatever applicable to you and click on export.
- Select Google CSV format if you want to import that file into another Google account.
- Select Outlook CSV is you want to import that exported file on outlook or other email clients.
- Select vCard format, if you want to import that file in Apple address book or Nokia phones.
- Now you will see prompt popup menu to save that exported file.Click on save file button and press enter.
It will get downloaded to your computer.If you find this article useful, share it and if you have any issue or problem regarding download files from your gmail account, , feel free to comment below for help.
Check out video tutorial on how you can easily export contact from your Gmail account easily.