We have recently written how to download Facebook videos on a computer; now we got a question from Stella that if any user has Android phone and wants to download that videos from Facebook default Android app, is that possible?
I want to download Facebook videos that are seeing on my default Facebook app of android. I have some funny videos shared by my friends, I want to download them on my android device but I am unable to do so, is there any way that help me to download Facebook video on my android device.
Concerning that question, I have researched a lot and found lots of Facebook video downloader android apps, I have tried few of them, but some apps were taking too much time to download that videos. Later I have tried ES File Explorer File Manager, which seems very useful to download videos from Facebook default app on Android. Here is the detailed tutorial how you can download Facebook videos on your Android phone directly without any video downloader.
Seel also: Facebook Photo Album Downloader
Here is the simplest tutorial on downloading Facebook videos on the android device.Step by step procedure explained.
1. Install ES File Explorer File Manager on your Android device.
2. Now login to your default facebook android app on your device
3. If you see any videos that you want to download, just click on that video.
4. It will ask you to which app, you want to open your selected Facebook video from your installed apps.
5.Now select ES Downloader to open facebook video on your device.
6. Your FB video will be start downloading on your device.You will see the downloaded FB video on your device’s download folder.
Here was the tutorial on how to download FB videos on a smartphone using Facebook Video Downloader Free Android app.