If you are using a Chrome Web browser and if you are looking for how to disable notification in your Chrome browser then this article will guide you to disable the notification of any Chrome browser on your computer. The Process of disabling the notification of any chrome browser is very simple and easy to do.
In this time, the desktop notification is very common and one of the best features of latest web browsers. The desktop notification shows the preview of Emails, Cricket Scores or even the instant messages of any tab.
Below we have mentioned about few steps, which you can follow to disable the Google Chrome notification on your computer. So follow below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Now click on the menu button of the chrome, which you can find at the top right side of the screen
- Select the “Settings” option to open the setting page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the “Advanced” button to expand the extra settings
- Under the “Privacy and Security” section, click the “Content Settings” option
- Scroll down and click on the “Notifications” option to expand
- Now, Use the toggle button to Disable or Enable notifications on your Google Chrome browser.
Check out below video guide on disabling push notification on your Google chrome.
Here in this article, we have written about the steps to disable push notification on your Google chrome. Do let us know in the comments if you are facing any difficulties in following those steps.