What is BuySellAds?
BuySellAds, a direct ad program,that allows you to sell advertisement space to advertisers with a similar niche to yours, on your blog or website.BuySellads.com is direct marketplace where advertisers and publishers meet together.Advertisers are listing their ads there and publishers can list their sites. When advertisers comes to your sites and find your site is suitable for their marketing program, they can directly buy your advertisement spots from your listing. You will have two option to accept or reject sold ads place from buysellads. You should always check the advertiser’s profile before you accept ads. Make sure the ads is relevant to your niche and not to spammy sites.
Reasons why BuySellAds could reject your blog/site:
- If your blog does not comply to the following, there are chances of it being rejected by BuySellAds. However, a site/ blog rejected once can be passed up for approval a second time with the required changes.
- If your blog does not fall under one of the following niches: web design, technology, development, freelance, your blog may not be accepted, although occasionally such a site might be accepted.
- If there are over 100K impressions a month, your blog may be rejected. In case of new sites, if the designer/ team have a history of having created good websites, they will be accepted.
- If there is any sort of questionable/ controversial content, such as porn or other illegal content, your blog will not be accepted.
- If your blog is not in English, it will not be accepted since support for other languages isn’t available so far.
- If your blog already has a large number of untargeted ads, it will be rejected.
- If your blog is not your own registered domain, and relies on some free blogging service, it will not be approved.
- Last but not least, the BuySellAds looks to maintain a high quality network, and a blog or site which impedes on its perception will not be approved of.
What you can do so that your blog can be approved of?
Here are a few useful guidelines that will prove to be very useful is you are trying to get approved by BuySellAds:
Blog Design: It is important to maintain a clean professional look, and not just a page with a number of ads cluttered together. You need to remove all that’s unnecessary and organize the rest properly. Pay attention to fonts, images, colors etc. Go through other popular blogs and pick up on how you can customize your own blog to make it look really attractive as well as professional.
Content: You need to update your blog regularly and consistently with unique & evergreen content which is capable of engaging the readers’ attention. Make sure you provide original material on the niche you mention in the description of your blog on BuySellAds.
Language: Make sure you write in English if you want your blog to be accepted.
Domain Name: Get a custom domain name, depending on free WordPress or Blogspot will not be approved of.
Traffic: Make your site as authentically engaging as possible. The more your site is frequented, the higher the chance of it being approved of by BuySellAds. You need to carefully think and plan out the design, niche, theme, layout etc of your blog to make it stand out from the rest.
The Extra Edge: Featuring BuySellAds on your blog will give you an advantage over other bloggers. However, the emphasis is always on the quality of the blog.
If your blog is approved for Buysellads and want to share your experience with it, feel free to share your experience in the comment section below.