Windows Phone 8 Will Limit Children Activities On Smartphones
Microsoft has officially announced new version of its operating system and the first smart phones that will hit the market with the system.
Microsoft has officially launched at an event held in San Francisco (USA), Windows Phone 8, and a new version of the operating system for smart phones. The system hit the market embarked on three new handsets from Nokia, Samsung and HTC from the month of November in the U.S.and certain other countries have not yet revealed by Microsoft.
Windows Phone 8 will hit stores on Nokia devices (photo), Samsung and HTC in December
During the official announcement system, which already had been demonstrated previously, Microsoft executives showed some new features such as the “Kids Corner” which allows you to place barriers in the activities of children using smart phones parents. According to the company, users can select applications that will be available for use by children, such as games.
This allows, for example, that parents restrict their children use the e-mail, publish messages through social networking accounts registered in the machine or making calls. “The feature lets you create a separate environment where their children can play games, watch videos and do other things that you have selected for them,” says Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president of Microsoft.
Windows Phone 8 will be embedded in smart phones Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 (Nokia), Ativ S (Samsung) and Windows Phone 8X (HTC). The new products will arrive in stores in the U.S. and some other countries from November this year.
See below some of the new features of Windows Phone 8 revealed Few Days Ago by Microsoft:
- Screen resting dynamics: The lock screen notifications of smart phones shows the applications installed on the device and can be customized with the contents of one of them. When choosing Facebook, for example, the user will see an animation with photos of your friends;
- Integrated Skype: The voice over IP application Skype function integrated hub “People” Windows Phone 8. According to Microsoft, while application running in the background, the battery of the device should not end soon;
- Data Sense: A new application from Microsoft which works with the integrated systems operators, allow the user to see in a block of smart phone data consumption of the appliance. The applications also compress the web pages, which the company says allows spend Forty Five Percent less data;
- Rooms: The new version of the system will allow users to create “rooms” with groups of contacts to share messages, photos and geo location. Each room will have its own calendar and some features are available to users of other platforms such as iOS and Android;
- SkyDrive to sync with the cloud: Using the Windows Phone 8, users can access documents, photos and other files via mobile phone, computer or Xbox 360 Windows 8. The files are automatically synchronized;
- Xbox Music: New music services from Microsoft synchronize play lists created on the device with the cloud and the device will lead to libraries of music purchased at other stores, such as iTunes Store.
This guestpost is shared by Dharmil Ranpariya, who is founder and chief editor of an online Design Magazine. He is professional designer and passionate to write and share his knowledge about Design and Gadgets for next generation.
If you have any questions related to what's mentioned in the article or need help with any related issue, ask it on Ehowportal Answers— We and our community will be more than happy to help.