Want to access your desktop computer from another computer or your tablet or smartphone? The technology becomes more powerful nowadays, so you can access your desktop computer from anywhere in the world.All you need to have is remote desktop sharing software installed on your computer.
TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. Just type corresponding password and user id to connect to your desktop. It randomly generates passwords, you can also make your own password.
It specially useful when you need any file from your home computer, you need not to go to home, copy the important file.All you need to do is just start teamviewer from your both PC, copy file from your home location and you have done.
You can make instant messaging, VOIP call, access VPN, remote controller, conference call, screen sharing for presentation, share file in meeting tab. You can also held online meeting like hangout with your office members even when you are out of the country.You can operate your desktop PC by using any operating system or even mobile platform.
It should be noted that the speed and performance of the connection depend on the characteristics of the host computer, i.e. the faster the PC, the more stable the remote connection. Also, it is best to stop all the unnecessary applications in order to allow TeamViewer to use as much RAM as it requires.
- Remotely access your computer via internet.
- Software is available freeware for all platforms, lightweight & easy to operate.
- Record your desktop screen session, convert it into AVI video file and share it over internet.
- Make instant messaging, VOIP call, access VPN, remote controller, conference call, screen sharing for presentation.
- Drag & Drop files to transfer files.
- Copy files and folders from and to a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls.
- Available for all mobile and computer platforms & OS.
You can try Teamviewer @ http://www.teamviewer.com/hi/download
If you own any free or paid internet tools like this and wants to be featured on Ehowportal, just contact us for review.