In most of the sites, you might have seen that the images have watermarks in it. So that whenever someone tries to copy the images from there, it will have watermark inside the images.So that even if any copy master does not want to give credit to your site, ultimately image will provide credit to your site because the watermark is there. If you are looking for How to Watermark Photos for Free, Here is the Picmarkr Reviews that will help you to understand how picmarker work and good thing is that it’s online Free Watermarking Generator tool for your images.
PicMarkr Watermark Tool lets you add custom watermark (image or text) to your images online and free.It is useful when you need to protect your copyrights or if you want to add comments to your photos. The overall procedure is simple and easy. Its three step process, say the first step is upload photos, the second phase is to apply watermark, and the third one is get watermarked images.
For the first step, you can upload images from your computer or grab them from Flickr, Facebook, Picasa directly.There is an extra optional option to resize your uploaded images.You can upload maximum 25 MB of images at a time.
Once done, you can go to next step 2. Your browser will load and upload your picture on their server.The second phase contains 3 steps.1.Text watermark, 2. Image watermark and tiled watermark.On text watermark, you can align your watermark inside your image. On text to display, you can add the text you want to appear it as on your watermark. You can choose any watermarking option depending on your needs and go to next step.
Your image with watermark will be displayed once you click on next step.Save watermarked images to your Flickr, Facebook, Picasa account or download them to your computer.
- Upload files from computer or grab them from your Flickr, Facebook or Picasa account
- Batch image processing and Create Watermark Image that carries a credit of your work.
- Add text watermark, image watermark or tiled watermark
- Easy to use: minimum settings, no need to download or install anything
- And yes, it’s free (You can buy a Pro version if you need more features).
- Related online tools: Photofunia, in20years, Makemebabies, Morphthing, Festisite, LunaPic watermark.
You can try this free watermarking web app @ http://picmarker.com/index.php