Micromax A116 Canvas HD : Specifications Review
Micromax A116 Canvas HD is a dual-SIM Android phone with a 5” 720p IPS screen, quad-core processor and affordable price.Micromax canvas series has got appreciation from lots of customers and now it has launched Micromax A116 Canvas HD in Delhi.. Before the official notification there were many rumors on the internet regarding launch of Canvas 3 but today it’s official and handset is named as Canvas HD . This tablet will be available in the first week of February on various online store . Micromax A116 Canvas HD features:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 16.7 million color display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- OS – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean(later you can upgrade it to Android Jelly Bean 4.2.)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Cellular network – Dual SIM GSM and 3G.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
It has 8.1 MP sensor rare camera with LED flash light with 3264×2448 pixels resolution.It also has VGA front camera which can be used to make video calls.It has 4 GB internal memory & memory is expandable upto 32 GB.It comes with 1 GB RAM along with 3G, WiFi, GPS, bluetooth with 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor. Micromax A116 Canvas HD supports 3G data connection with default browser or you can install Opera mini/ UC web browser for android to surf & experience faster web.You can download and install various useful android apps available on Google Play Store. Micromax A116 Price: The Expected price of Micromax A116 Canvas HD is below Rs.15000. This Micromax A116 Canvas HD will be available in the market from the month of February 2013.
If you have any questions related to what's mentioned in the article or need help with any related issue, ask it on Ehowportal Answers— We and our community will be more than happy to help.