Sometimes when you are browsing with Internet Explorer or on any other browser on your computer, you might seen this error so many times. What you will see is only error saying that, “There is a problem with this website’s security certificate” error on your browser. This will not allow you to browse any website, but here in this article, we are going to discuss about how you can easily Fix Internet Security Certificate Issues on your computer and browse internet smoothly without any errors.
This issue can happen if the your pc’s time & date is outdated later than the expiration period of time of the web server’s SSL certification. It means that if you will first need to check date and time of your PC, if you are getting this error whenever you are trying to browse any website. So if you are changing date and time of your computer, you will be able to see this error will be disappear after that.
How to Fix Security Certificate issues
Follow the steps mentioned below to set proper date on your computer and How to Unblock Certificate Errors
How to set Time & date on Computer
- Go to “Control Panel” on your Computer
- Now Select “date & time” option the from control panel
- After pressing Date & Time option, you can see new popup window on the screen
- Now you have to press “change date & time” button for changing time and date
- After changing Time and Date, press “apply” button then press OK button to confirm this action
- Also you change “Your Country time zone” from this popup window.
Install MS (Windows SBS) Small Business Server 2003 self signed Certificate on your PC computer or Laptop
Whenever you see this error on the screen
- Only you have to click option “continue to this website(not recommended) in red color and certificate warning on the screen after pressing on “Continue to this website” option
- Now you have to click on the Certificate error option to open More information
- Tap on the “View Certificate” and then press the “Install Certificate” option to install site certificate
Now you can see this confirmation, click yes and confirm it. Now Fix Certificate Error in Internet Explorer process has finished and you will never have Problem with Website Security Certificate Fix again.