Recently I was searching for Free Direct Link File Hosting which allows me to upload my files on their server.My first need was that I should be able to give the direct download link to my uploaded files to my users so that my users would not have to pass through redirection to ad pages as well as survey pages.
Because most of the file hosting give us file hosting but they do not give direct download links to our files and some user really annoyed by it.
Dropbox is a Free File Hosting that lets you upload all your photos, docs, and videos for free. Any file you save to your Dropbox will also automatically synchronize with all your computers, phones, and even the Dropbox website. So that you can use your files from anywhere like from school, office or from the public computer directly.No need to email that file again to yourself, just upload once and you have done!
It is free to sign up and after you signed up, you are will be provided 2.5 GB account for file hosting for free. If you are referring your friend to use Dropbox, you will be rewarded with 250 MB of bonus space.Its interface is easy to use. Once you have registered with Dropbox, you will prompt to download Dropbox on your PC. I will also recommend you to Drop box Download on your PC because you can upload it directly from your PC by drag and drop.You don’t have to see your Drop box account each time. Just launch the Drop box application from windows system tray of your computer. Copy any files you want to upload it on and paste it on a public folder or you can create a new folder for your files.
Once you move your files to your drop box account via PC, it will synchronize with your Dropbox account and after finishing the process, the folder or file will have green colored tick mark which means it has been successfully uploaded to Dropbox.The main feature of it is when you are offline, you still can move any files to your dropbox folder from your computer.It will sync when you are online.
- Access your uploaded files from anywhere.
- Direct download links to your uploaded files.
- Get 2 GB free Dropbox account for file hosting.
- Access your Dropbox account from Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.
- Drop box Desktop Application also available so that you can use it from your desktop
You can check Dropbox website @ http://www.dropbox.com
See more Tutorials
- How to Recover Deleted Files From Dropbox
- How to Let Others Upload Files to your Dropbox
- How to Enable Dropbox 2 Step Verification
- Download Any Files From Internet To Your Dropbox – Download to Dropbox