Well, millions of bloggers and website owners are still in the queue for getting approved by the Google Adsense which is currently considered as the most popular and leading ad-serving platform in this world. But it does not mean that earning money through your blog just ends with the ray of hope of Google. Yes, if you have not yet been approved by Google Adsense and you are still searching for some effective and Best Adsense Alternative, you must enhance your basics for getting timely approval. There are many other programs on the internet which accomplish the same tasks as Google Adsense but with some sort of differences. Here in this post, you will find information about Chitika Ads Review.
What is Chitika
Quite similar to the Adsense of Google, Chitika is also a display advertisements on blogs that provides you option of advertisement according to the relevance of contents. Many experts suggest Chitika to the bloggers for promotion and earning revenues when your blog is directly connected to sales or reviews. Here, you will find three different types PPC ads in the name of Mobile Ads, Local Ads and Search Targeted Ads. At the same time, the bloggers might also find the referral programs of Chitika quite beneficial financially and you will gain the opportunity to earn 10% of the earnings of your referred party. No doubt, it is naturally very non-contextual. However, there is a difference between Google Adsense and Chitika. The driving factor will be always the search query of visitors unlike the quality content present on the blog page which is usually deciding factor for the other PPC programs on the internet.
How Does Chitika Work
Chitika is in fact, a PPC network similar to infolinks which is very much sensitive to the context. In other words, this program will serve your blog ads which will typically relevant to the content. It might seem very much similar to that of the Adsense from Google however, there is a major difference underlining its working. Chitika will simply target the ads depending on the cookies available on the user machine and as per the query string through which visitors access your website or blog. Thus, the working process includes both the referrer and URL accessed by the user. This improves the relevancy and click rates for a given website which further results in more earnings and revenue for the webmaster.
Benefits of using Chitika
- In case of Google Adsense, the earning amount and process of evaluation will be greatly affected if the company determines to change the algorithms and rules. With Chitika, you will feel more relevant and secure as the bloggers can use it alongside the Adsense.
- It can also be used on a number of shared revenue sites like Infobarrel.
- Once you create an account for Chitika, there is no need of any further approval in order to put more ads.
- It has also got an attractive option of affiliate marketing which provides you an extra alternative to earn money. This is all about the online marketing trends and benefits.
- Alternatives to Google Ads or you can also use it along with Google adsense.
- Chitika is also quite beneficial when it comes to minimum threshold payout limit which is just $10 with PayPal. In Adsense, this limit is hefty $100.
Summary: – Chitika has got several benefits in terms of ads type, relevancy and working process as compared to the Google Adsense. This one is the best PPC program if you need low threshold payout through PayPal.