Recently We have discussed about how we can optimize images for Search Engine in WordPress.Now the time to optimize WordPress blog content for Search Engine and you can do it with various Best WordPress SEO Plugins that needs to be installed in your WordPress blog.
This is the latest post posted by me a day before about my mistake in blogging way and to encourage my readers not to do same mistake again.And to my surprise it has been ranked in first Result in Google search engine result page.Here are some of the Best WordPress SEO plugins that gives power to your WordPress blog and gives high ranking in search engine.
- All-In-One SEO
- SEO Friendly Images(Only for image SEO)
- SEO Slugs
- Google XML Sitemaps
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
- SEO Ultimate
1. All in One SEO Plugin for WordPress
2.SEO Friendly Images (Only for image SEO)
3. SEO Slugs
When you install WordPress SEO By Yoast, you will find it XML Sitemap option inbuilt with it. SO if you don’t wish to install too many plugins on your blog, you can use SEO by yoast, that work as XML sitemap generator as well as SEO for single post too.
6. SEO Ultimate
- Nofollow Manager– helps you to manage rel=”nofollow” when you are migrating from other SEO plugins.
- Sharing Facilitator-helps you to add social sharing buttons in your pages easily without any extra plugin required.Just enable the feature from the panel and social website buttons will be starts appearing on the posts.
- Rich Snippet Creator-Helps you to add rich snippet code easily in your post.
- Code Inserter-Enables you to add Google Analytics, Feedburner FeedFlare, Google AdSense section targeting, and other SEO/SEM-enhancing code snippets easily in your post.
- Slug Optimizer-Filters the keyword that are of no use in mind of Search Engine.
- File Editor-It is not file manager that we are seen in cpanel of our hosting provider but it helps webmaster to edit .htaccess & robots.txt file.
SEOPressor is a one of the Best WordPress SEO Plugin, now used by more than 100,000 websites all over the world for their on-page optimization needs. Simply put, this is a tool that can definitely elevate the standard of your website, in the manner that it helps your website reach out on the Internet.
The simple logic here is that if your website can reach out to more people, it will have more publicity, and more publicity means more traffic — exactly what SEOPressor helps you achieve. As you get even the top position on Google within your niche, which is something that SEOPressor has achieved time and again, it’s only natural that your business prospects are only going to improve. If your blog has been hit by recent Google updates and you want to get recover your traffic, such SEO plugins might help you to recover your lost traffic back.