Hair loss is the most common problem on both men and women. Especially male after an age of 25th, they are complaining about hair loss and baldness. Which is a common thing among all of us is that we lack knowledge about simple ways which help you to overcome Hair Fall Control. Most of the men and women are looking for best treatment for hair loss after the age of 30, as after this age, hair fall began in them.
In this article, we will discuss how to regain your hair and How to Prevent Hair Fall using home remedies. But first of all, you have to know reason for hair loss, there are so many other reasons for hair loss like underactive thyroid gland, hormone level, low nutritional and low blood circulation in the head and so on. Many people are suffering from hair loss problem and also trying some medicine to treat hair loss but most of them are not satisfied with expensive medical hair loss treatments. Some peoples are trying hair implants but it’s not always effective.
Best treatment for hair loss in Men & Women
Here in this article, we are going to discuss Natural Remedies for Hair Loss & How to Stop Hair Fall using naturally available things.
Coconut Milk is the best remedy for hair loss problem and also you can use as a hair moisturizer. Coconut Milk is wealthy in potassium and also rich in other vital nutrition for hair treatment. The Coconut Milk also contains antibacterial properties which protect your hair from dust and damage.
How to apply coconut milk for hair growth :
- Apply Coconut Milk on your scalp and hair and leave it on the hair for 10 to 20 minutes
- Massage your scalp with fresh coconut milk
- Apply fresh coconut milk on the scalp once every week for best result
Aloe vera is able to balance the pH level of the hair and scalp. It works deep into the hair and scalp for growing hair again. Aloe vera is the best remedy for hair loss problem with many healthy nutrients that help you to grow your hair.
If you are looking for How to Stop Hair Loss Naturally, aloe vera is the best and easily available product that you can also grow at your home.
How to apply aloe vera for natural hair growth
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf pulp and apply it on your hairs and scalps
- Wash off the hair after 45 minutes with normal water
- Apply this treatment for 4 to 5 times a week for best result
Neem (Indian Lilac)
Indian Lilac (Neem) is another best home remedy for dandruff and hair fall. It helps you to remove dandruff from your hair and makes a healthy hair.
Neem has also antibacterial properties which are best for dandruff and rough hair. The Indian Lilac is also able to stimulate blood circulation to the skin and scalp. And also nourish the hair roots for strong hair.
How to apply Neem
- Boil the Indian Lilac(neem) in water for 25 to 30 minutes(wait for the neem water to cool )
- Now rinse your hair with this neem water
- For best result, apply this treatment for one to two time a week
Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Amla is the best for hair and eye, but you can use for your hair problems. It has vitamin C and other Vitamins for Hair Loss in Women for growth and strong hair. Amla is also known for Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair.
Vitamin C also helps to build collagen properties for hair growth. And Vitamin C also help to absorb iron properties for strong hair and healthy hair.
How to use Amla for hair loss treatment
- Boil Amla (Indian Gooseberry) in coconut oil(Till the oil turns black)
- Now wait for the amla to cool
- Then apply this oil on your scalps and hair and leave it on for 19 to 22 minutes
- Then wash your hair with shampoo
Greek yogurt is the best for hair growth. It contains vitamin B5 and other rich nutrition proteins that are extremely best for hair regain and dandruff free hair.
You can use also Honey because it has antibacterial properties that can protect your hair from damage and dandruff. Greek yogurt has probiotics properties that able to regain your hair.
How to use
- Take the two tablespoons of Greek yogurt with Honey and lemon juice then mix it to make a paste
- Apply this mixture on your scalps and hair root using hair brush then leave it on your scalps for 25 to 30 minutes
- Now wash your hair with cold water
Fenugreek (Methi) seeds are best for hair growth and help in the regrow of the hair particles.They also make hair strong, long and shiny.
How to use methi for hair growth
- Soak methi seed in water overnight
- Grind this seed and make thick paste in the next morning
- Apply this paste on your hair root and scalps for 30 to 40 minutes then wash with cold water
- Apply this treatment for one to two times a month
Licorice root is also a best home remedy for hair loss. It has healing properties that work deeply on the scalp and eliminate scalp irritation or dandruff from hair. It also helps in maintaining scalp health and hair growth.
How to use
- Take a Ground Licorice root, saffron and milk then make a thick paste
- Apply this mixture on your bald patches and leave it overnight
- Then wash your hair the next morning
Beetroot is the best vitamin supplement for hair and scalp. It has potassium, protein, and vitamins B and C and many other Vitamins for Hair Loss control.
How to use beetroot
- Boil the beetroot in water for 30 to 40 minutes till water comes down to half quantity
- Then grind the beetroot leaves and add henna to make thick paste
- Now apply this paste on your scalps and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Then wash your hair with normal water
You can also use onion juice for hair loss and also able to repair your hair particle without any problem. It has antibacterial properties that can remove the bacteria that can cause scalp infections and hair loss.
It also has lots of sulfur content that increase blood circulation to the scalp and also best for hair growth. Because sulfur is also well-known content for infected hair follicles. Onion juice is also known for Regrow Hair Naturally Home Remedies that helps your hair regrow again if used in a perfect way.
How to use onion juice
- Take an onion juice, using cotton ball apply this juice directly on your scalps and hair root
- You have to leave it on hair root for 25 to 30 minutes
- Now wash your hair with cold water then shampoo as usual
Chinese hibiscus has riboflavin, phosphorous, vitamin C and other nutrients for strong and smooth hair. The flower also helps to toxin removal promotes blood circulation on the scalp.
How to use
- Take Chinese hibiscus flower and coconut oil
- Then heat the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes
- Collect oil from mixture, and apply this oil every night on your scalps and hair root
- In the next morning, wash your hair with normal water
Green tea is known to stimulate hair follicles and boost hair production naturally. It also increases your body’s metabolism rate, and metabolism helps you to regain your hair naturally.
Green tea has observed as Natural Remedies for Hair Loss in Women as well as in men.
How to use green tea
- Boil green tea in the water and wait till the tea water cools down
- Now collect only water, and apply this tea water on your scalps and hair root
- Massage your hair scalps with this tea water
Coconut Oil Massage
Coconut oil contains antioxidants that able to increase hair particle and also give it a natural shine. Coconut oil also has antimicrobial properties that help you to remove scalp infections.
How to massage with coconut oil
- Apply coconut oil on your scalps and hair root
- And massage your scalp in circular motion
- Leave it on your scalp for overnight then you can wash with shampoo
Eggs are a rich source of vitamin B and protein, and other Best Hair Vitamins for optimum hair health. It also helps to get natural shiny hair.
How to use egg for hair growth
- Take to egg in a bowl, and Separate the egg white with yolks
- Then mix egg white till you get thick and equal consistency
- Apply this paste on your hair and scalp using hair dye brush
- Now leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes then wash your hair with normal water
Potatoes has vitamin C, iron and potassium, all of which are nutrition for maintaining your hair health and remove damage particle from hair. You can also use it as Home Remedies for Hair Loss in Women as well as in men. It also known for Home Remedies for Hair Regrowth if used in correct way.
How to use potatoes
- Take Potatoes in small pieces and blend it to get potato puree
- Now you have to get potato juice from potato puree using muslin cloth
- In the juice, add honey and water then mix it
- Now you have to apply this mixture on your scalp and hair root for 25 to 30 minutes
- Then wash your hair with shampoo
Lemon Juice or Lemon is the best for scalp and hair. You can use Lemon for hair loss and other hair damage. It also able to give shiny hair and strong hair.
Lemon Juice is the best home remedy for oily hair. Lemon also has alpha-hydroxy acids for dead cells and also remove dandruff. Lemon is rich in C vitamin and all other nutrition that helps maintain hair health and scalp.
How to use lemon juice
- Take lemon juice in a bowl and mix it with the warm water
- Apply this lemon juice water on your scalp and hair root for 5 minutes then wash your hair with cool water
- You can do this once a week, For best result do this twice a week
- How to Grow Your Hair Faster Naturally Published by Wikihow.
- 5 Unusual Ways to Get Your Hair Growing Faster Published by Lacey Gattis on Popsugar
- Expert Q and A: Fighting Hair Loss in Women Published by By Charlene Laino on WebMD