Sometimes you need to restore your computer from a particular restore point. When your computer affected by virus or malware. Any serious PC users should be using reliable data backup utility for regular usage, to prevent accidental data loss.
It is necessary to keep our document as safe as possible on a day to day usage. If not on regular base, you might want to backup on monthly or weekly base so that you can prevent data damage or malware infection.
There are numerous data backup software available online. AOMEI Backupper Professional is one of backup utility that you can use to create a computer backup of your files for most valuable data.
AOMEI Backupper Professional
AOMEI Backupper allows you to create a PC backup, restore, clone and many more options to be explored. Mainly there are five options when you open this software.
Home: When you open, it will show create new backup option if there is no backup done yet.
Backup: This option lets you create system backup, disk backup, partition backup, File backup or file sync.
- System backup – You can backup windows and create an image of the system partition.
- Disk Backup – This option allows you to backup your hard drive to an image file
- Partition Backup – This option lets you to backup your partition/dynamic volumes to an image file
- File Backup – This option allows you to backup your folders and files to an image file
- File Sync – This option allows you to sync files between two folders in real time, but you should use this PC backup software to use this option between folders.
Restore Option: This option lets you restore files from the already backup file available on your computer.
System restores you to check universal restore & system restore. All backups allow you to today, yesterday and specific date wise backups on your computer.
Clone: This option lets you clone data from your computer.
- Disk Clone – Clone a hard disk to another disk
- System clone – This option allows you migrate your system to another disk
- Partition clone – You can clone a partition or volume from one to another.
Utilities: There are so many options available to use in this. You can check image file, export or import configuration file, create bootable media, merge two image files together.
Versatile & intuitive backup software
It’s not just backup and restores, but there is some more option like creating bootable media, create an image file, sync and many more options.
Are you already using this software? Do share your views in the comment section below. Which backup and restore software do you use?